Simple Strap Features
- Simply the fastest & easiest way to secure pretty much anything.
- 2mm Regular Duty
• Maximum load limit: 580 lbs at 4 wraps
• 800 PSI
- 3mm Regular Duty
• Maximum load limit: 725 lbs at 4 wraps
• 1000 PSI
- Ideal for construction, household, camping, bundling lumber, rebar, pipes, boating/fishing, roof racks, awnings, surfboards, canoes, repairing woodcraft, storm prep & much more
- Works when wet, in the dirt & in extreme temperatures
- Rubber bungee cords limit you to the length between hooks. Simple Strap adjustable tie down straps are 20 feet long and easily cut to the length you want.
- Recyclable & reusable
- Cam buckle tie downs and ratchet straps have protruding metal that can scratch equipment. Simple Strap rubber tie down straps have no metal or buckles.
- Buckle tie down straps are limited by size and a single wrap. Simple Strap heavy duty tie down straps secure up to 725 pounds and can wrap
around multiple times
- Ratchet tie down straps rust, corrode, and are complicated to use. Simple Strap rubber tie downs won't rust and are easier to use.
- Bungee tie downs with metal hooks can be dangerous when they snap back. Simple Strap hold down straps have no hazardous hooks.
- Rope can be difficult to tighten and requires pesky knots. Simple Strap tie downs pull tight - no knots necessary.