- Simply the fastest & easiest way to secure pretty much anything.
- 800 PSI Regular Duty (2mm thick), 1000 PSI Heavy Duty (3mm thick)
- Regular Duty load limit: 335 lbs with 3 wraps
- Heavy Duty load limit: 725 lbs with 4 wraps
- Each 20 feet
- Cut to Length
- Ideal for construction, household, camping, bundling lumber, rebar, pipes, boating/fishing, roof racks, awnings, surfboards, canoes, repairing woodcraft, storm prep & much more
- Works when wet, in the dirt & in extreme temperatures
- No complicated knots, no hazardous hooks & no rusty ratchets
- Recyclable & reusable
- Cam buckle tie downs and ratchet straps have protruding metal that can scratch equipment. Simple Strap rubber tie down straps have no metal or buckles.
- Buckle tie down straps are limited by size and a single wrap. Simple Strap heavy duty tie down straps secure up to 725 pounds and can wrap around multiple times.
- Ratchet tie down straps rust, corrode, and are complicated to use. Simple Strap rubber tie downs won't rust and are easier to use.
- Bungee tie downs with metal hooks can be dangerous when they snap back. Simple Strap hold down straps have no hazardous hooks
- Rubber bungee cords limit you to the length between hooks. Simple Strap adjustable tie down straps are 20 feet long and easily cut to the length you want.
- Rope can be difficult to tighten and requires pesky knots. Simple Strap tie downs pull tight - no knots necessary.
2 wraps with Regular Duty: 160 lbs
3 wraps with Regular Duty: 335 lbs
4 wraps with Regular Duty: 580 lbs
2 wraps with Heavy Duty: 275 lbs
3 wraps with Heavy Duty: 560 lbs
4 wraps with Heavy Duty: 725 lbs
Regular duty has a thickness of 2mm and the heavy duty has a thickness of 3mm.
People tend to choose the heavy duty in slightly rougher/more demanding conditions.
Both work great for most jobs.